For work/an average day:
1. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment: This is essentially the Australian version of Vaseline, but it’s petroleum free and the only ingredient is fermented papaya. I have incredibly dry skin in general and one swipe of this lasts for hours on end. Anytime I hear someone is going to Australia, I ask them to bring some back for me - so I have an entire drawer full.
2. Under-eye concealer: I absolutely love RMS “un” cover-up. It’s pricey, but it’s completely natural and a little goes a long way; my current pot has lasted for the last 7 or 8 months.
3. Eyebrow Pencil/Gel: I fill in my eyebrows every day with a dark brown pencil and swipe gel over them to keep them in place.
4. Blush: During the day, I either use a powder blush or a liquid tint, but at night I use cream blush as it typically lasts longer on my skin. My absolute favorite cream blush was Maybelline Dream Mousse in Rose Petal, but it was discontinued. Generally I stay away from anything with orange undertones and stick to dusty, rosey pinks.
5. Liquid Eyeliner: I wing out my eyeliner every day and use this Stila one that sort of works like a felt tip pen; it’s really inky and stays completely intact.
6. Pencil Eyeliner: For the water line on the bottom; any black eyeliner pencil does the trick.
At night, I will use the above plus light foundation, mascara (I love all the Maybelline mascaras), and eyeshadow if I’m really going all out. I absolutely love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes and have been using the first one for maybe the last three years. I’ve watched all the YouTube tutorials on different looks that can be done with it. I oddly find watching them relaxing? I don’t know.
Also, lipstick - red if it makes sense. Coral, nude, or pink during the summer. Crimson/oxblood/plum in the winter. Also, I always line my lips before applying to ensure it stays and doesn’t bleed. As for specific brands, I absolutely love Ilia and Bite Beauty. I also love Revlon’s Just Bitten stains and Colorburst pencils.
So there you have it. I hope that was helpful!